Enterprises can no longer afford “connect, authenticate, and then access” visibility and control gaps. The Zero Trust offers a compelling alternative by establishing trust through authenticated users and devices and securing connectivity directly to the application and resource.
The webinar provides a pragmatic deep-dive into the world of Zero Trust and explores the advantages, nuances and technologies behind Secure Access and Software Defined Perimeter (SDP).
Join experts from KuppingerCole and Pulse Secure as they share:
- Where IT consumerization, virtualization and multi-cloud impacts access
- The interest, reasoning and mechanics beyond the Zero Trust adoption
- Why modern applications and usage must accommodate multi-trust models
- Assessing Zero Trust readiness and determining targeted implementation
- A flexible reference architecture for hybrid IT secure access