March 28, 2019
Pulse Secure EMEA partner summit delivers new channel programs, certifications, partner tools and enhanced Zero Trust solutions
London, United Kingdom – March 28, 2019 – Pulse Secure, the leading provider of software-defined Secure Access solutions, has completed its largest EMEA partner summit at a three-day event in Malta. During this third annual gathering, Pulse Secure shared its newest Zero Trust and SDP solutions taking Secure Access beyond VPN. Pulse Secure also introduced its new Access Now partner program; including new certifications, enhanced partner enablement and benefits, to support a streamlined channel footprint focused on continued growth with committed partners.
Supported by pan EMEA distributors Westcon and Arrow, the oversubscribed summit welcomed partners from twenty-five countries to meet the expanded Pulse Secure EMEA team, which has grown to fifty people across the region from just four in 2015. In the first three months of 2019, Pulse Secure invested in adding ten additional members to its EMEA team.
Having enjoyed 12 quarters of double-digit growth, Pulse Secure senior executives including Justin Barney, Chief Revenue Officer; Aaron Moroson, Senior Director Worldwide Channel Sales, and Paul Donovan, Vice President – Sales, EMEA, presented numerous announcements designed to help channel partners tap into the growing demand for secure access including:
- Enhanced Pulse Secure offerings to support demand for Zero Trust architectures including the first demonstration of Software Defined Perimeter technology to be launched in April.
- Realignment of accreditation of the partner community allowing Pulse Secure to focus resources on its most active partners.
- New accrued market development funding to help partners deliver localised lead generation and awareness raising activities.
- New certification and exam process, including discounted training, to help channel partners gain valuable sales and technical education and to ensure competency for end-clients.
- Enhanced partner portal featuring “campaign in a box” materials along with access to sales, technical and promotional offers.
- Breakout sessions allowing experienced technical and sales staff to “test out” for certification requirements ran on site during the event.
The event also included the Pulse Secure EMEA partner awards that recognised channel achievements during 2018, with categories including:
- EMEA reseller of the year won by Orange Cyber Defence, France
- Distributor of the year won by Spectrami, Dubai
- NAC Reseller of the year won by Wellcomm Engineering, Italy
- SMB Reseller of the year won by BNTPRO, Turkey
- Ambassador of the year won by Insight, Oman
- Reseller champion of the year won by Asenti Services, Slovakia
- Distribution champion of the year won by Kappa Data, Belgium
Alan Finden, Channel and Distribution Director, EMEA for Pulse Secure said, “Since we spun out of Juniper Networks in 2015, Pulse Secure has been a 100% channel-centric company and our phenomenal success in becoming a leader in Secure Access has been powered by our partners. Today, our core Secure Access portfolio including VPN, NAC and vADC, enjoys double digit growth and globally we now support over 30,0000 enterprises across the world.
“Yet from the very outset, we have been a technology provider that has embraced the notion of Zero Trust. The growing interest in this security architecture along with recent updates to our product line to enable an end-to-end Software Defined Perimeter provides our channel partners with an exciting future.
“However, technology is only half the story and the launch of our new channel program and growing local team underscores our commitment to supporting our partners across the region to grow with us during 2019 and beyond,” Finden concluded.
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions for people, devices, things and services that improve visibility, protection and productivity for our customers. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Over 20,000 enterprises and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance. Learn more at www.pulsesecure.net.