Redefining Secure Access in a Zero Trust World
With digital transformation accelerating, secure access is being redefined by mobility, BYOD, IoT, and cloud services. As applications and resources continue to be distributed across data center and cloud, attack surfaces have expanded, increasing the risk of cybersecurity breaches. Securing the perimeter of a network used to be simple – this is no longer the case.
Modern enterprises require secure access solutions based on a Zero Trust model of continuous verification and authorization. Zero Trust ensures that only authenticated users with compliant devices can connect to authorized applications over any network.
Pulse delivers end-to-end Zero Trust visibility, protection and availability for hybrid IT environments. The solution portfolio enables simple, efficient access to enterprise applications and resources in cloud and non-cloud environments - without compromising security or productivity.
- Extensive user and device authentication and authorization
- Zero Trust unified policy and compliance
- Simple, integrated user experience from the device of choice
- Single-pane-of-glass secure access management and operational visibility across on-premises and cloud
- Flexible, scalable and reliable