Achieving Zero Trust Endpoint and IoT Security
The diversity of users, devices, networks, and threats continue to grow as enterprises take advantage of greater workforce mobility, workplace flexibility, and cloud computing opportunities. Not only do organizations need to ensure endpoints are secure and adhering to usage policy, but they must also manage appropriate IoT device access. New Zero Trust security controls can fortify dynamic device discovery, verification, tracking, remediation and access enforcement.
What are the issues, considerations, initiatives, and investments regarding how organizations are advancing Zero Trust endpoint and IoT security capabilities in their organization? In this webinar, cybersecurity experts Jeff Reilly, lead technical engineer at Pulse Secure and Holger Schulze, founder of Cybersecurity Insiders, will discuss:
- Insightful Zero Trust endpoint and IoT security survey findings
- Real-world visibility classification, assessment and tracking processes and technologies
- Access, micro-segmentation and threat response best practices
- Advancing Zero Trust device access tenets to achieve conditional access
- Considerations for dynamic visibility and control across remote, on-premise, IT/OT networks