Pulse Secure Support will automatically route all incoming support cases for customers that purchase the US Citizen Add-on to a special queue that is only visible to US citizens. US Citizen is defined, for the purpose of this Add-On, as a Pulse Secure support engineer who has presented proof of US Citizenship by one of the following:
- U.S. passport
- U.S. birth certificate along with a government-issued photo identification document.
Eligibility and PurchasingThe US Citizen Add-on is only available to Pulse Secure Platinum Support tier customers. Gold tier customers desiring US Citizen support must first upgrade their support to Platinum and then purchase the US Citizen Add-on.
Key Features and DeliverablesPulse Secure will place an identifier on customer accounts that have purchased the US Citizen Add-on. Based on this identifier all incoming cases will automatically be routed to a special support queue that is exclusively managed by engineers who are US Citizens. These specially trained engineers will work with the customer to resolve their cases and will follow strict guidelines on handling log files and other information that the customer may provide during the troubleshooting process.
When a customer who has the US Citizen Add-on calls Pulse Secure support during US business hours, the agent who receives the call will route the call to a US Citizen and will inform the customer accordingly. Our support systems will identify and automatically route cases that are created online using our Case Center at https://my.pulsesecure.net. This ensures that US Citizen Add-on customers’ cases are worked on by US citizens regardless of whether the customer created the case over the phone or online.
US Citizen support is only available Monday to Friday during US business hours – 9:00 AM to 5:00PM (EST) for customers in the Eastern Standard Time zone and 9:00AM to 5:00PM (PST) for customers in the Pacific Standard Time zone.
For all cases that do not require escalation to engineering, all case notes, attachments, and contacts for customer accounts that have purchased US citizen support will only be visible to the designated queue members who are US citizens. In the event that Pulse Secure Engineering involvement is required to resolve the customer’s issue, the Pulse Secure US citizen support engineer will seek approval from the customer before providing information from the logs or the entire log file to a Pulse Secure software engineer who may or may not be a US Citizen. In some cases, failure to provide logs to Pulse Secure Engineering may significantly delay the resolution of the customer’s case.
Customer ResponsibilityPulse Secure’s obligation to provide the applicable Services is conditional upon Customer meeting the following obligations. The provision of the Services assumes that Customer will:
- Customer should instruct all their technical contacts to request for US Citizen whenever they interact with Pulse Secure Global Support Center engineers.
- Provide hardware, software version, log files, and information on the events that preceded the occurrence of the issue.
- If requested by the UC Citizen Support engineer, the customer should provide configuration, deployment type, and locations for devices that are facing the issue.
- Customer should call Pulse Secure or create a case online using Pulse Secure’s toll free phone numbers and online case manager available at - https://www.pulsesecure.net/support/support-contacts/
- Services shall be delivered during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday, excluding Pulse Secure observed holidays.
- Services shall be delivered remotely from an authorized Pulse Secure location unless specified otherwise.
- US Citizen Support is only available to Platinum Tier customers.
Ordering InformationFor ordering information, please contact your local Pulse Secure Partner or Pulse Secure field sales manager.