This four-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Connect Secure solution. Students will work with Pulse Connect Secure to configure secured remote access to network resources.
Key areas include Pulse Connect Secure deployment and configuration, basic implementation, and component configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
- Network Engineers
- Enterprise System Architects
- Technical Support Specialists
- Implementation Consultants
- Students should have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing, and Ethernet experience, including addressing, basic switching operations, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Students should have knowledge of basic security and access management concepts, including 802.1X and RADIUS.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Pulse Connect Secure
Chapter 3: Initial Configuration / Lab: Initial Configuration Lab
Chapter 4: Technology and Terminology
Chapter 5: User Roles / Lab: User Roles Lab
Chapter 6: Basic Logging and Troubleshooting / Lab: Logging and Tracing Lab
Chapter 7: Resource Policies and Profiles / Lab: Resource Policies Lab
Chapter 8: Authentication / Lab: Authentication Lab
Chapter 9: Advanced Authentication Options / Lab: Single Sign-on Lab
Chapter 10: Certificates / Lab: Certificate Lab
Chapter 11: Client and Server Applications / Lab: VPN Tunneling Lab
Chapter 12: Pulse Secure Client / Lab: Pulse Secure Client Lab
Chapter 13: License Server Client Deployment
Chapter 14: Endpoint Security / Lab: Host Checker Lab
Chapter 15: Administration / Lab: Administration Lab
Chapter 16: Troubleshooting / Lab: Troubleshooting Lab
Chapter 17: Virtualization
Chapter 18: Clustering / Lab: Cluster Lab
Chapter 19: Cloud Secure