This five-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Secure Virtual Application Delivery (vADC) solution. Students will work with Virtual Traffic Manager (vTM), Web Application Firewall, and Services Director.
Key areas include Virtual Traffic Manager deployment and configuration, basic implementation, and component configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
- Network Engineers
- Enterprise System Architects
- Technical Support Specialists
- Implementation Consultants
- Students should have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Students should have knowledge of basic scripting or programming concepts.
- Students should understand common application protocols such as HTTP and SMTP.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Managing Traffic Overview
Chapter 3: Deploy Traffic Manager / Lab: Deploy a vTM Instance
Chapter 4: Traffic Manager Basic Concepts / Lab: Configure a Virtual Service
Chapter 5: Clustering / Lab: Clustering
Chapter 6: Hosting Multiple Services / Lab: Configure Traffic IPs and Pools
Chapter 7: Layer 7 Protocol Support
Chapter 8: Managing Nodes and Failover / Lab: Failover
Chapter 9: Monitoring and Logging / Lab: Logging
Chapter 10: TrafficScript / Lab: TrafficScript Rules
Chapter 11: Web Content Compression and Caching
Chapter 12: Session Persistence and SSL Features / Lab: Session Persistence and SSL
Chapter 13: User and System Management
Chapter 14: Bandwidth Management and Service Features / Lab: Bandwidth Management
Chapter 15: Services Director
Chapter 16: Web Application Firewall
Chapter 17: Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
Chapter 18: IPv6